So I am not really able to churn something out for the blog week today, feeling a little worse off than I did yesterday. Please bare with me.
Today, I am just going to take you through something I made (I am not a chef so all this is off head, Lol) ; bow-tie pasta which is called Farfalle and chicken with spinach. I am not as hungry as usual so I am making this just in case I feel better and can go to office tomorrow, keeping it for lunch (office lunch is draining me).
To make this you need;
-Farfalle (depending on how many people you are cooking for) the one I got, cooked half of it.
– One Tomato
– 2 or 3 fresh Spring Onions
– One fresh Carrot
– One green pepper
– 1 Tablespoon of mixed herbs
– 1/2 tablespoon of Rosemary
– 1small chopped Garlic
– 1 small red onions
– 1 small bundle of Spinach leaves
– 2 tablespoon of Royco
– 2 skinless chicken breasts
– Two tablespoons of cooking oil.
-Pour the cooking oil in a pan and wait till hot enough.
-I start with the carrots because i cut them big, but you can make them small if you want.
– Add the herbs plus rosemary with the rest of the cut vegetables minus tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
– Add Tomatoes.
– Add the spinach leaves and the diced chicken breasts, then add salt and cover till the chicken cooks and spinach wilts.
– Add the Royco and stir then cover. Leave to cook for 6 minutes.
– Boil the pasta for 10 minutes and drain remaining water out. Shred some Mozzarella cheese into it.
-Serve with some lettuce and cucumber on the side.
Bon Appetite! 🙂